POP OF BLUE

1:50 PM


Hey loves! Happy sunday :) 
Here is a short and sweet post. I bought this dress on a whim; I just  
really liked the pop of blue on the pastel pink. It is figure-hugging but I think it is very flattering. 
I kept the rest of my outfit very simple by wearing white heels. 
I would normally wear a little more jewelry, but I ware running late this morning
and I completely forgot to put any on. 

I also wanted to share with you all that I will be attending Austin Fashion Week and
I will be making some posts to share some of the events I got to attend!





Outfit Details: 

Zara Pastel Pink Dress
Forever 21 White Wide Heels



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Much love for your comment on my blog bb! Love this outfit! So chic and sophisticated xx

    http://reallyliteral.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete