LIPSTICK SERIES PT. 3

7:16 PM


Hey loves!

Here are some of my current favorites. I think these all fit under the my "Lips but Better" category. They just enhance the natural color of your lips or are very subtle making it perfect for any occasion.

The lipsticks featured in this video are:
Revlon Lip Butter - Pink Lemonade 047
This is almost sheer with a slight hint of pink. It is a Lip Butter formula, which also moisturizes your lips.

Mac Matte - Please Me
It is a matte finish, but it doesn't tug the lips when applying. It is a muted pink, and
I think it is a beautiful pink for every day lips.

Rimmel - Lasting Finish by Kate 103 
These Rimmel lipsticks smell amazing! They have a fruity scent to them, but it isn't overpowering.
It is one of the darker tones, but it looks beautiful on. It applies easily and it is of great texture.

Revlon Superlustrious - Pink in the Afternoon 415 
I love this Revlon line. This particular color has a creme finish.
It has a more brown undertone, but when applying it just seems to enhance your natural lip color.

Wet n Wild - Smokin' Hot Pink 
This isn't a typical your lips but better color. Although the name says hot pink, it doesn't look too drastic on.
Don't get me wrong, it is extremely pigmented and you can reapply to build up the color.
But the color itself, just seems like you naturally have red lips.

I couldn't not include a lip gloss! By now you should know I am obsessed with these.
The texture of this gloss is amazing. It isn't sticky, it doesn't come off easily, and it just feels good on.

And the Lip balm iCrème de Rose by Dior, 
it is my all-time favorite lip balm. I really feel like it hydrates my lips. 

Thanks for watching and let me know what you would like to see next!

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments