SWEET MINT

7:35 PM



Happy Easter my loves! xox

I am sure that by now you know that I have a weakness for dresses. It is hard for me
to say no to a dress, am I the only one? Well, I think this dress is definitely worth the impulse buy.
I feel like the short sleeves, the slight flare, and the structure of the dress give it a 1940s vibe.  

It is a playful, yet elegant piece and I think it is appropriate for many events. 
I know wedding season is fast approaching, and dresses with this silhouette would be perfect for such occasions. Also, remember that shoes are very important. Depending on what you decide to pair it with,
the look can and will change drastically. I paired it with these Zara studded high heel sandals to 
give the look a more modern feel and make it a little edgy. 
  









Outfit Details:

Zara High Heel Studded Sandals



You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. You're so pretty and tan! : ) I just pulled out my mint dress this week too. Love that Prada. ;)

    Jen
    www.lifeunrefined.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sunglasses! The mint dress matches your Prada perfectly (and the colours scream spring!).

    Arielle from Tangled Musings

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am very very like your dress!

    www.eshopcos.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The silhouette of this dress is like a dream! I love the Zara shoes you paired with it as well.
    xx,

    Paisley

    paisleynotplaid

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comment on my blog love! Very cute look xx

    reallyliteral.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute pastel outfit, again, I love you cat eye sunglasses and great blog! X

    v0gueandtrends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. God I love this dress! ����

    ReplyDelete