SQUARE HUE- RIO

9:20 PM


Hi loves! Hope you are having a great long weekend! For today's post, I have the pleasure of working with Square Hue to bring you this product review. Square Hue is a monthly nail polish subscription service that sends you a box of 3 custom colors each month with a unique theme. Did I mention they also give a portion of their earnings to charity? They are currently supporting The A21 Campaign and their efforts to end human trafficking. What's better than receiving three fabulous nail polishes every month while simultaneously supporting great causes around the world?!

This month's theme happens to be Rio, probably in light of the upcoming World Cup in Brazil. Personally, I feel incomplete when I do not have my nails done. Nails are the finishing touch of my outfit and help me set my mood or tone for the week. I like that you get to receive three brilliant custom colors every month since it helps you experiment outside of your comfort zone and break away from your go-to colors like pink and red. 

The nail polish is of really good quality! It does not chip and it has a very shiny finish. The nail polish is  also highly pigmented and true to color, so you only need two coats for a streak-free paint. It also drys really quickly and lasts for a long time. I didn't even need to wear a top coat!


Square Hue: http://www.squarehue.com/
This Month's polishes: http://www.squarehue.com/portfolio/rio-05-14/
Colors (from left to right): Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana 
Monthly Price: $14.99
Next Month: MAUI  

I did have a picture of the polish on my nails, but my nails are way too short right now and just not okay to be hand modeling at this point. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments