A HINT OF NEON

4:42 PM


The neon orange outlining and the flow-y silhouette make this the perfect summer piece. You can pair it with shorts for a very casual beachy look or you can wear it with a pair of jeans for the night time. I like simple pieces with little detailing like this one. The neon orange helps you show off your tan and adds the perfect amount of color to an otherwise boring blouse.

Since I wasn't at the beach and I wore this while running some errands, I wore a watch to add to the look. I use to be very strict about not mixing metals, but lately I have been mixing my golds and silvers. This Michael Kors Two-Tone watch helps me cringe a little less when I do mix my metals!







I just wanted to add this last picture because I love how this nail polish looks with this top! It just looks great agains a tan and it is so summery! 

Outfit Details

Langford Market Neon Orange Outline Top
Forever 21 Distressed Shorts
Michael Kors Two-Tone Watch
You Are Such a Budapest by O.P.I
oNecklace - Carrie Name Necklace (10% off with promo 'mariayu')


You Might Also Like

0 comments