THE LAB COAT

8:00 PM

 I have been waiting for so long to find an excuse to wear my white coat. 
I took advantage of the warm and sunny day that came after a long week of cold weather to finally wear it.  
I feel like this coat makes a statement on its own, but pairing it with something too plain underneath
might really make it look like a lab coat. So I wore a floral print dress, which made the coat
stand out even more. (Floral is one of the fashion trends this spring.. almost like every other spring season)

I have had this dress for a long time but it is a little too short/tight fitting to wear casually during the day.
If you have any pieces that you label as "night time only" clothes, try pairing it with a bright
blazer or coat. Pairing it with a more loose fitting cover-up gives the perfect balance to a tight dress. 




Although the sun was out, it was really windy and my hair would not cooperate. 
We found a bright yellow wall in downtown Austin after eating breakfast at a 
small crepe place. The yellow walls compliment my outfit well and make me very excited for Spring!




Outfit Details:

White Coat from Korea
Forever 21 Floral Print Dress
Nude Ankle Booties 
Prada Saffiano Double Zip Bag



You Might Also Like

0 comments