SPRING MOTO

10:40 AM


Hi loves, here is a quick post! 
Who says leather jackets are only for the fall/winter. After enduring months of not having a
moto jacket, I caved in and got one just in time for spring. 
I mean, its blue, which is one of the colors of this season (although not cobalt) and 
its edgy right? Plus, Texas weather is confusing and I'm sure I'll have plenty of
occasions to wear this. 

Remember that I am all about comfort, and well this look is comfortable. 




Look at the details of this jacket.
The shoulder lines, the sleeve zippers and the different folds of this jacket are so stylish.
Instead of getting a black one, I thought it would be more fun to go for a less traditional one.
I would have gotten a white one, but something about this washed out blue made it more attractive.



Outfit Details: 
Forever 21 Moto Leather Jacket
Brandy Melville Cross Back Tank
Forever 21 Black High Waisted Shorts
Steve Madden Black Combat Booths (not shown.. sorry!) 



You Might Also Like

2 comments