THE STRIPED SKIRT

8:06 AM

I think this is my first striped skirt, then again I don't think striped skirts are that common. 
I fell in love with this skirt when I first laid eyes on it. It is a very nice fit and the natural folds of the skirt along with different vertical, diagonal, and horizontal stripes make the skirt very flattering. 
I paired the skirt with a crop top with wide sleeves which give the top an elegant look.




Although I paired it with heels, you can also wear this outfit with some black flats for a more casual look. 
This outfit is great for all occasions whether it be a fancy date or a simple day out. I wore this outfit to go run some errands and to a lunch date.






Lastly, I really wanted to show these earrings! Aren't they cute?
I think this might become my staple spring accessory! I found these at Target, who knew they had such cute pieces?

Outfit Details:
Forever 21 Black Strappy Heels 




You Might Also Like

0 comments