SWEATER WEATHER

12:35 PM


Everyone loves sweater weather! It is comfortable and you can dress it up or down. 
You don't have to buy a ton of sweaters, unless you want to, to pull off different looks.
I decided to show how you can purchase your ONE go-to sweater for this season and style it FOUR different ways. 
So you can wear your favorite sweater, whatever the occasion may be!


Shorts and Boots
I paired the sweater with shorts, stockings and combat boots for a sportier look. 
It is casual, comfortable and food baby friendly. 
Forever 21 Sweater 
Black denim shorts
H&M Stockings 
Steve Madden Combat boots 


Date Night
I am able to wear a skirt without stockings thanks to the not-so-cold Texas winter weather. 
I paired it with a skater skirt and cutout boots for a more romantic look for a winter date!
Forever 21 Sweater
Skater Skirt 
Sleek Cutout boots


Perfect Layers
 It is easy to work with layers while wearing a sweater. 
 If your sweater has a round neck, it is best to pair it with a shirt with a collar.
I paired the sweater with a denim button down to add a little more color (and contrast) to the look. 
Forever 21 Sweater
Denim button down 
Black Jeggings
 Franco Sarto Boots


Business as Usual
Who says you can't wear your favorite sweater to work or a formal(ish) event. 
You can wear a sweater along with fitted slacks and heels. I tucked in the sweater to give the look a cleaner line/silhouette. 
Forever 21 Sweater
Grey fitted slacks 
Black pumps 



PS. Forever 21 is having a sale on their boots right now! (ends 12/2) and my sleek cutout boots are only $20!! I definitely recommend buying it. I have gotten so many compliments on them and they are pretty comfortable. They run about a half-size smaller, I usually wear around 7.5/8 and I got the 7.5 and it fits a little bit big. 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. OMG the outfit with the skirt is perfect! great post :)

    Check out my favorite items for the winter! http://fantikfanny.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete