DENIM PARTY

8:04 PM



Denim is back! Well technically, it has never been gone. Our reliable denims have been with us throughout the seasons, but it's now being given the attention and credit that it deserves. From skirts to button downs, denim is slowly taking over everyone's closets. 

Overalls and denim skirts are now considered trendy and have become covetable items. I am sure you have noticed that denim on denim is a-okay and actually looks pretty darn cool - when done right, of course. I personally cannot wear a denim skirt, no matter how trendy it may be....it just doesn't suit "my style". A girl has to have her boundaries. Anyway, I wanted to share with you some less intimidating ways to pull off denim in a new way this season!

Pair your medium wash jeans with a striped shirt for a classic and easy look. Now instead of pairing it with heels or flats, try wearing some sneakers! 

I am a sucker for a good pair of torn jeans. I don't know what it is, but I love the distressed look of it! I like to think that it automatically gives you an edgy and carefree vibe. I also like to roll up my jeans to give it a little more structure and added detail. 

If denim on denim scares you but you still want to try something similar, try pairing your jeans with a similar colored shirt that isn't denim. The image on the far right is a perfect example and it so happens to be my favorite style. 

The most important thing is to find the right fit for you. Flare jeans are back, but I know that it isn't for me. Experimenting and trying out new styles is fun - just make sure you are comfortable and that it compliments YOU! 





You Might Also Like

0 comments