OVERSIZED DENIM

8:26 PM



 One of my staple pieces this winter is my distressed denim jacket. 
I don't think I've worn a jean jacket since high school but this year I've been loving this look. 
When I saw this distressed denim jacket, I knew I had to add it to my closet. 
I got it a bit bigger for the oversized look and so that I can wear thicker pieces underneath. 




What I love about this outfit is that the look changes depending on what lip color I wear. 
Today I wore a bright red with a matte finish, and I think it is probably my favorite lip color for this look. 


Outfit Details:
Forever 21 Distressed Denim
Vince Camuto Lilliana Quilted Loafers

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love the silhouette oversized jackets give. This denim one looks lovely on you!

    Arielle from Tangled Musings
    PS. Love you lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely look!
    greetings
    http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete