BONOBOS' FALL 14 MEN'S WEAR

6:22 PM


Hi! Oh wow, it feels like I haven't blogged in so long. It feels strange, yet so good to be back on the blog. 
I will write up a long post on what I have been up to another day - today, I have a fun post! 

All my lady friends will agree with me, a man in a great suit is worthy of admiration. Nothing says polished, powerful, and sexy like a fitted suit on a man. It is important to find the perfect fit for your body type, and to know what fabric works for you and what doesn't. 

Let's start off with a little background. Now, suits have come a very long way. Back in the day, bigger was better. Double breasted, extra padded suits were the go-to items. It was done so to enhance manly features and to create a bigger appearance. However, suits have now transitioned into a more "fitted" phase. A suit should help showcase and outline the men's shape. Rather than looking boxy, creating smooth lines with sharp edges. 

Ever since I started working, I have come to truly value the importance of a good suit. However, I think a lot of people struggle trying to find the perfect suit, so I wanted to share some inside scoop and tips from Dwight Fenton, Bonobos VP of Design, that will help you (all my male friends) find your perfect power suit. And to all the girlfriends out there, don't you worry these facts come in handy! 

“Fit is the most important detail for a suit. Marry that with classic color options and quality fabric, and you have a great looking, versatile suit for every occasion,” says Dwight Fenton, Bonobos VP of Design.

Fenton’s simple suit tips to find the right fit:

• Fit starts with the shoulders: The jacket should grab your shoulders snuggly but not be overly tight. If the shoulders fit, pretty much anything else can be adjusted.

• Length matters: To determine the appropriate length, you should be able to cup the bottom of the suit with your arms by your side.

• Show some shirt: A flexible but general rule of thumb is to have a quarter-inch of your shirt cuff showing. If you’re wearing a heavier cuff, like a French cuff, you may want to show a little more.


The Bonobos Fall 2014 men's wear line is versatile and the design and colors perfectly complements crisp fall weather and autumn leaves. Their new Fall 2014 Men’s Suit Collection consists of a new collection of wool suits, which I think are worthy of some recognition. I came across this brand last year and when I was asked to review the line, I jumped on the opportunity to work with such an amazing brand. Bonobos focuses on offering well-crafted, great-fitting clothing and top-notch shopping experience. Their line offers an array of options, from tweed blazers to tuxedos. Style shouldn't be complicated, and Bonobos makes it clear that comfort and clean lines are what truly make a great suit. 

I would love to continue to share my men's fashion opinion with you all, so let me know if you enjoy these sorts of posts! 

Also, I just really wanted to share these amazing pictures with you all - Enjoy!!



You Might Also Like

0 comments